November 1, 2013

hilary's portraits - vancouver portrait photographer

Hilary has been a close friend for almost a decade so when I was planning my annual visit to San Francisco and she mentioned she was starting a new blog, we decided right then and there that I would take some portraits she could use for it. I won't ruin the surprise, but followers of Hilary's previous blogs are going to pretty excited about what's making a comeback. Sorry, no spoilers! 

After a morning brunch at the San Francisco Ferry Building, followed by photos and a jaunt through an amazing farmer's market, we ended up back at the Presidio to take some early evening portraits. I have to say there's nothing like taking photos of a bestie to get those belly laughs going. I am definitely saving those outtakes!














No comments:

Post a Comment